5 Tips for the Best Soak-off UV Gel Nail Polish Manicure
1. Make sure your manicurist buffs your nails before application, but not too much! This is very important in removing all the oils and making it last but not ruining your nails by filing down your natural nail too much!
2. Make sure your manicurist leaves the last coat under the UV lamp for a full 5 minutes. They won’t want to.
After it’s all done:
3. Keep a file in your purse at all times. Any time you see lifting, peeling or white at the tip of your nails, file it immediately. You can also tell you need to do this if your nails start snagging on things.
4. Keep super glue GEL handy at all times. If the corners are peeling or lifting, immediately glue it down, lasts longer, meaning nails are growing underneath in a healthy environment. Plus, use cuticle oil daily.
5. Paint on a layer of clear top coat after a week to make it look shiny and new. For real!